Sunday, March 8, 2009

Open Water Scuba Certified on March 1, 2009

David and I got to take scuba classes for 2 weekends in a row. It was alot of work trying to read and take the quizes in 1 week. David did not have any problems doing it. I struggled a little. I really enjoyed spending the extra time with David. Our instructor Andy made class fun and exciting. I can't wait til we do the specialty dives. Below are a few pictures right after we were certified.


Cynthia



David


Andy our instructor

4 comments:

  1. How fun those underwater pictures are!!! Who wouldn't love the extra time with their husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks pretty fun. Stan loves diving..he just hasn't done it for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the two of you got to have that experience. I love the underwater pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christian and I can't wait to scuba dive in Hawaii this summer. Christian absolutely loves it and I enjoy it once I get under the water.

    ReplyDelete